Today we are kicking off a new series on our WinPhanDev blog to introduce why we started our developer stories. As we focus on the experience as a WinPhan and developer, we thought this is quite interesting for both users and developers.
Every fellow developer is invited to share his story – users are invited to enjoy our stories as well.
If you want to participate, please tell send us an email that contains the following parts:
- when did you start?
- what was the reason to start developing for Windows Phone and Windows 8?
- what was your first app about?
- how did you learn about developing for Windows Phone and Windows 8?
- your Windows Phone / Windows Store publisher name (we will put a link to the store into every blog post)
- what projects are you currently working on?
- your Twitter and Facebook page names (if suitable)
- anything else you want to talk about (regarding to WPDev and Win8Dev)
To give you a little demonstration how such a story could be done, read the full story on our WinPhanDev blog.