We are very proud to announce the general availability of TweeCoMinder for Windows Phone.
We often read on our timeline “sigh, missed my xxxxth tweet”. As we also have missed some tweet count milestones, we decided to create an app for that.
Our goal was to create a really unique name for our app. We created “TweeCoMinder”, which has its origin in “tweet count reminder”.
How does it work?
Once the user has logged in, the app gets connected to our Windows Azure powered cloud backend. From there goes all the action. Our Live Tile is updated via push from the cloud, no background agent is running (and impacting a user’s device).
We have also additional Toast Notifications. Users are able to choose a range between 1 and 30 tweets remaining to get notified via Toast.
– Maintain your tweet count
– Live Tile & Toast Notifications, updated every 15 minutes
– Setting up custom tweet counts
– Tweet Count Bug correction mode (Website & API counts are different sometimes)
– #WinPhan mode for the promo tweets
– Unification support
– Custom promo tweet option
– Translation in other languages (German, Italian first, others to come)
Themes – and more!
For the first week, the app will be available for only 0.99 $ / 0.99 €. Standard pricing after that week will be 1.49 $ / 1.49 €.
Of course we provide a trial version. The trial is fully functional and lets user test the app for 6 days without any restrictions. After that point, the app will no longer be usable.